This is my flashlight. I fashioned it using pvc pipes, 90 degrees turned pvc pipe, one led light, caps, and wires. It took a lot of work to make it work with many challenges I had to face. One example of a challenge was my switch was in a very hard place to put it in.
Today I finished, my switches. It was a lot of hard work but in the end I made switches that work. After this we are going to get to play a game that involves our switches. I used tin foil, cardboard, straws, popsicle sticks, and pipe cleaners. The one on the most left has a pipecleaner that touches the tin foil when pushed down. The one in the middle is a turner, what I do is that I turn it and it touches tin foil. The one on the right turns on when the popsicle stick with tinfoil hits the other one. Hope you make switches.