Now that my group finished with the sketch we gathered supplies and we started to test out the machine. My teacher let us work on our project during recess because we all have complicated schedules so it’s hard for us to get together. We worked on making a couple things but mostly we just tried stuff out. We had a lot of fails but we also found a way to make it work and then it worked almost every time. Last night Emma and Karine came to my house to work on the project and make/find some of the items that we will use. I had so much fun try stuff out and building part of the machine. I’m so exited to finish it and to see how it turns out in the end.
Here is a video of us failing:
And here is a video of us succeeding: