So, now in class we learned about the event that happened over the summer when the soccer team in Thailand got stuck in the cave. We brought the problem of them not being a able to get out for a while into consideration. WE wondered how we can fix this problem. One of the main problems that the divers had was that it was so dark in the3 cave and they couldn’t see anything. So, we decided to make our own waterproof flashlights. We had to make graphs before we could begin. The graph had to be an accurate drawing of out flashlights with measurements and materials included. I first tried to make a graph basing on a elbow PVC pipe. It wasn’t accurate enough, so now I have to make a new one. I am now in the middle of making a new diagram and trying to use a straight PVC pipe instead.