Today I had my interview. First we had to come up with 10 questions. My ten questions are
- What got you interested in photographing landscapes?
- Besides landscapes, is there any other type of photos that you like to take?
- What was different about taking pictures of sandstorms?
- Which sandstrom photo (or any photo) was your scariest to take? Why?
- If you ever decided to take more photos of sandstorms, how would you prepare differently?
- How did the sandstorm affect you physically?
- How did it affect you mentally?
- Did you ever talk to other people who have been through sandstorms about your experience?
- What is your favorite photograph that you have taken? Why?
- Where haven’t you traveled that you would like to go and photograph?
First I thought this wouldn’t help but this helped me more than I thought.
My favorite question is how If you ever decided to take more photos of sandstorms, how would you prepare differently? I like this question because it taught me the most. For example you put vaseline In your nose to stop the sand coming in your nose, wet a bandana, and to bring the GPS so you know how to get out. This interview helped me more than I th. This was a super fun experience ught