Blog Post #2- Choosing a Main Inquiry Question and sub Questions:
One reason why capstone has really helped me be organized which is essential for me to organize my life is because Capstone tests stamina, and I need to organize my thinking in an innovative and structured way so that the project can be a success in the long term will be a success and so that the other students can connect to my final product by understanding and brainstorming the final product, but in order to present all of those traits that Capstone requires, I need to be very organized and be on top of everything.
And although being organized relates to my overall capstone success, me choosing a main inquiry question and sub question related to my research so far being organized. Honestly, I had absolutely confirmed what my main inquiry question was, bt the thing that was very complicated for me was the sub questions. I knew I had to gain a lot of research to be able to complete this project, but at the same time I had to be organized to generate these sub questions. To start developing the sub questions, I knew I had to create a variable so that I can organize the strategic process for generating good sub questions. The strategy for me was to think about the components of robotics. The main components are:
- AI Robotic learning
- Hardware innovation
- RAM transactions
- Economics vs. Ethics
Now ever since I thought of these 5 elements, I thought that I could brainstorm further and generate stub questions that relate to my main inquiry question. After a lot of persistence and more research, I came up with more organized and at the same time creative sub questions. After that process, I finally had revised and final sub questions. Here are the sub questions reflecting my main inquiry question:
- What types of Robotics perform these medical needs, and how are each one of them designed?
- What is the energy source that powers these Robots?
- How do they transfer analysis data to a hard drive, or some other physical hardware, or some other physical place to store?
- Can the Robotics feel based on AI deep enhanced learning?
- How does AI affect the more human like reactions and actions?
- Is AI really a big factor of the Robotics in healthcare? Or can Robots advance in other ways?
- How do the Economics spread out compared to the Ethics, and can companies generally afford it?
Generally speaking, the main inquiry question and sub questions had to be generated by me organizing my thinking, generating a ton of research, and then at the same time being able to install creative and bold thinking, and for me to use these aspects to generate solid main and sub inquiry questions.