Malev post #3

For our Maglev train we put two strip magnets on the top and bottom. And for our track we put two strip magnets on top and bottom. We did not get anything right. We did not get our train to levitate. But after a few more tries we got it to work. I learned that when you don’t get something right the first time try again and maybe you will get it right. We took away the disk magnets from the bottom of the train and took away the strip magnet from the middle. My goal for the next design is to not argue as much  as we did. And to get little beads / Weights on the track and still have the train  “Levitate.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *