I went over to Danielle’s house today. We had to come up with some more ideas because our Rube Goldberg machine was only about 5-6 steps. My partners and I had trouble coming up with new ideas. We thought of a lot of ideas, but they didn’t work. After a lot of thinking we finally came up with two new ideas. After we build our ideas we had to see if they worked. At first everything was a disaster, nothing was working and that made us get stressed. We finally thought of what can make our Rube Goldberg work. We tried a lot of times, but it didn’t work. My partner’s Sphero ran out of battery so that meant we couldn’t work any more. We decided to start our movie. Making the first part of our movie wasn’t really hard.