Rocketry Blog Post #4

The design of our rocket stands out to me because I think it was a really cool design. I liked the colors and the Three Musketeers logo. What stands out to me about our class’ launch was most of the rockets went really high.

My team job was being the air pumper. I felt it went well because I was careful about filling the air to 50. 

It was not my favorite job being the clinometer reader. Since it rained the day before, I didn’t like standing in the mud.

On our second launch our rocket went much higher than on our first launch. 


Our rocket went 129 feet high.  We are thinking about changing the cardboard fins into foam fins. We are thinking about this change because the group that used foam fins on their rocket went the highest. 


My team’s collaboration was okay. For example, no one was screaming at each other. One problem when our team was graphing the data was we didn’t agree on how high the rocket went.  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *