I enjoyed writing my Colonial Informational Book. It was a fun experience. If you want to learn more about it, read on or click on the bolded words above, ‘Colonial Informational Book.’
This is somewhat how the process went:
- Plan on paper. Research and put info on post-its.
- Continue #1.
- Start typing it on the computer. Use google docs first.
- Change to typing info on google slides.
- Revise. Edit. Repeat.
- Check for spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Make sure that everything works (links and so on).
- Make last finishing touches.
- Publish on Blog!