The following guidelines have been put in place to ensure the safety of all students when blogging:
- Students’ photographs, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, specific information, date of birth and other personal information WILL NOT be included on the blog.
- All comments will be screened and approved before they are published on the blog.
- Students will be encouraged to comment on other class/students blogs under teacher supervision.
- All comments must be polite, respectful and courteous.
- Others’ work, music, video or images may not be used without their permission or attribution.
Guidelines adapted from Kathleen Morris’s work http://primarytech.global2.vic.edu.au/2012/01/29/five-steps-to-starting-a-class-blog-in-2012/