My group and I had come to our second rocket design. We had seen that the rockets that went pretty high had long nosecones. Also, there was more space for aerodynamics. So, we changed the nose cone from a short one to a long one.
When we were designing our rocket, the thing that went well was that we let each other speak their minds. As well as things are going well, some things were a challenge. An example of this is, we did not agree on everything. But, in the end, we came to an agreement of what we thought would make the most effect.
The thing that went well was that we worked together as a group to build our rocket. The thing that was challenging was that we did not agree on the colors of the rocket but then agreed on grey and blue.
When we were designing the rocket we collaborated and shared our ideas before we wrote anything down. We almost always collaborated on everything. When we had a disagreement we would have a vote and the majority would win. But then we would make sure that they got to choose something else.