Eli's Blog

Just another Scarsdale Schools Blogs Site

Resolved the problem with gluing


When I cam in to day to fix the piece that dint glue, I turned out that there was the same problem with another section. I was able to fix it and it is now drying in the vise. here are the steps I used to fix it:

  1. Use the palm sander to  sand the glue off the faces.
  2. Use the belt sander to sand the glue off the ends.
  3. Put glue back on.
  4. Leave in vise to dry

tomorrow, I can use the belt sander to perfect my edges before I glue on the top and bottom.

I don’t have may iPad with me right now, so I can’t include pictures. Sorry.
by posted under 7th tech | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment: