Maglev blog post #2

Maglev blog post #2

 

Today was day 2 to create our Maglev train. One side of the train got stuck because it got attracted to the bottom of the magnet so it could not move. We used strip magnets so it was like a real train track and then we put disk magnets on the train because it is stronger and will go higher. We put the disk magnet in line with the strip magnets. Today our vehicle did not go across the track.

 

We failed and the magnet  attracted to the bottom to the magnet. We learned that we need to make sure that continues to repel and not flip. We changed the side of the magnet so one side of the train will not stick to the track.

 

For the next time we will make the train float and move smoothly across the tracks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *