maglev train day 3

Our first design was to put one magnet on the vehicle and then for the track. We put four magnets on the track so it could float but it failed. We put four strip magnets on the track.  One disc magnet for the train.

Our group had to see how to make the train float because one side of the train got stuck and one side of the other was floating.

Our final design worked because we made it with two strip magnets for the train and four magnets on each side of the track. I felt excited to do the maglev train.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *