Dear fourth graders,
We would like to know that the Media Club (the makers behind the Greenacres Grooves) is needing new members. As you know the only members in the Media Club are fifth graders. This means that we’ll be graduating very soon. So, we want to recruit some fourth graders. This May we’ll start having some sessions with fourth graders. So, be ready to start blogging!
-A fifth grade student in the Media Club
See if you can answer 7 Incredibly Creative Riddles.
- I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
The letter e. End, timE, spacE, Every placE
- What always runs, but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed, but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
- I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, to live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?
Tomorrow or the future.
- At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
- What is in seasons, seconds, centuries and minutes, but not in decades, years or days?
The letter ‘n’.
- The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
- What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
For more riddles, check out this site where I found these: