When using the internet to research information I think it is important to keep Abraham Lincoln in mind….
That being said, the internet is a valuable resource for learning and discovery. The key is to verify your information by checking the facts among multiple sources.
- Read about the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus, and endangered American animal
- Read the article and come away with at least 3 facts about the Tree Octopus
- Use Google to find at least 2 other sources of information about the Tree Octopus
- What 3 facts did you learn from your other sources?
- What have you learned about the tree octopus?
- What have you learned about the internet?
- What have you learned about the information you can find on the internet?
- What has Abraham Lincoln taught you about the internet?
Please post your comments with all the above information, and answers to the questions, in full and complete sentences.
Remember – Comment as “Name/URL” and use your first name and last initial (proper capitalization, no URL)- please respond in full and complete sentences – double check your work before posting your comment.