You are working on creating infographics. Read these blog posts to help give you some background on why certain choices are made when creating infographics. These articles will also help you understand different design styles and methods of conveying information with images and text:
- Introduction to Infographics
- there is a brief tutorial you can view to get ideas
- there is no need to log in or sign up, just view the tutorial slides
- How to Create Amazing Infographics
- Infographic Design
- How Designers Do It: 15 Easy Steps to Design an Infographic From Scratch
- 40 Brilliant and Complex Topics Explained Perfectly by Infographics
- this post isn’t necessarily about understanding all the complex information, but use it to get a sense of the different visual ways information can be conveyed
Here is a Google Drawing of illusions to help guide you in designing your infographic. When you click the link it will force you to make a copy and it will put it in your Drive (be sure to move it to the proper folder so you know where it is:
Once you are ready to create your own infographic you can use this Google Drawing template
- Infographic Template
- huge thanks to Mr. Calvert at Quaker Ridge School for building this template!
It will force you to make a copy. Once you make a copy, put it in the proper folder and rename it.