This was very hard to do. Since we were working backwards we kept some of the stuff in our design but we also changed a lot. We started with a pull ee. This was surprisingly not the hardest thing to do. But it was a challenge. We just worked our way to the start. The hardest thing we did was the basketball. We used a lot of tape for it. We also got a lot of good angles. The building took us about 2 hours. Our rube goldberg goes by quick. At first I wanted our rube goldberg to be this crazy machine with 20 steps. But later on, I was ok with 9. I was so happy when we were done. I assure it would work. We tested each part carefully. It looked amazing.