One of the biggest challenges I had was finding sources. This is because pickleball is not a none sport. I spent a lot of time trying to find sources. I tried sources that usually have everything such as Brittanica and World Book. There was not a single thing about pickleball on the school databases. This meant that I had to start searching google for sources. I was lucky because I was able to find a few great sources. Such as the USAPA website. I am very grateful that I was able to overcome this struggle within a few days.
Another problem I faced was time management. I kept pushing back my deadlines. For example, I had planned to finish researching around Wednesday, but then I decide Thursday, then Friday, then I finished it on Saturday. At first I was worried that I wouldn’t complete the project in time. Luckily I worked really hard and was able to catch up. Now I am once again on track to finish on Friday.