Blog post 7

Hello everyone,

We succeeded!!! this project took a lot of group collaboration we were a group of three. We had to comprise. In the end we were happy we compromised because it lead us to success.

We edited the videos on i movie. Editing wasn’t that hard I thought it was the easiest part. The hardest part was trying to get a success.

Overall i thought this project was really fun but included a lot of hard work. We did get frustrated though, like setting up the dominoes, we switched it to jenga blocks.

We got 5-15 fails and 2 successes. We got about 8 fails before we changed our Rube Goldberg steps. We got about 7 fails after that. We kind of got a success but we tried again to see if we would get a better success.

this is our video

Post a comment

You may use the following HTML:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>