city,I thought that it was really fun. I Thought it was fun because because I got to ask a lot of question .the questions i asked were,
Basic questions about clefts:
- Around how many people are born with clefts per year?
- What is the global population of people with clefts?
- What is the cause of clefts?
- What is the average age that people need cleft surgery?
- Can adults have cleft lip operations?
Basic questions about Smile Train:
- Can you tell me about the basic history of cleft lip surgery, and Smile Train.
- How many surgeries per year does Smile Train do?
- How many people work for Smile Train?
- Why did Smile Train and Operation Smile split?
- Are Smile Train and Operation Smile now viewed as competitors?
- How do people find out about Smile Train?
Deeper questions about Smile Train:
- Can you please talk a bit about the “efficiency” of Smile Train as a charity?
- What kind of problems/issues does Smile Train face in different countries?
- Aside from giving money, how can people help Smile Train?
- Can you tell me something special about Smile Train which can’t be found on the internet?
- If you could change one thing about the charity what would it be?
- How has PAACLIP – a branch of the charity- made an impact on Smile Train?
These Are the questions I asked when I went.this is why i thought it was fun.