Rube Goldberg #4

We have started – and finished building our Rube Goldberg. It was so hard. We built a little, and then tested that part. If that part did not work we tweaked it. We did this over and over again. Eventually, we stopped this strategy and tried building it all without testing every little piece. This worked so much better. After the whole thing was complete, we started testing it. As we tested, we kept on finding and solving problems that stopped our Rube Goldberg from being successful. When one of our tweaks did not work we tweaked it. We went through lots of iterations of the last step, we just could not get it right. We are still testing and tweaking things, but are making steady progress forward…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.