Rube Goldberg #6

We finally finished our Rube Goldberg! It actually worked! We did fix the last part, but then after that, our beginning didn’t work! So, we played around with that, and finally getting it to work, we tested the whole machine a few times, and then recorded the final video. In the video we are putting together on Wevideo, we are also going to include our fails, like when the beginning wouldn’t work, and when we just started building. I’m so excited to show you the video in the final blogpost!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *