About two weeks ago I did my interview for Capstone. Just incase you forgot my topic is Snapchat. I interviewed Parker Collins, a digital community manger. She worked with social media as part as her work. We did the Interview over Facetime and I asked her ten questions, here they are:
- Which communication apps do you use the most? Why?
- Which communication app do you use the most professionally? Why?
- How do you use Snapchat to help you with your job?
- What part of Snapchat helps you the most?
- Has the new update affected your work and if so, how?
- Why do you feel Snapchat is so popular?
- I looked up the demographics information for SnapChat and read that most users are between 18 and 34, but I know that most of my friends and my brothers’ friends use SnapChat. What accounts for that?
- What good things have come from using Snapchat?
- Has Snapchat ever crashed, the app on your device or the service itself, and if so what happened (restart work,didn’t upload a story, etc.)?
- What kind of attention does Snapchat draw to what you are advertising?
I think that this interview really benefit me because I learned a lot. I learned most about when she starting talking about how Snapchat and how it is an app that is in the moment. I really enjoyed hearing her answers because I had started to think about the questions and how I would answer the questions, then hearing her answers to the questions made me think about the question in deeper thought. Overall I think that I learned a lot from my interview and I think it went very well.