Does your blog ever say “try clearing your cookies”? Here is a step by step guide on how to help.
- Go to the 3 dots in the top right corner and click on them.
- Go down the list until you find more tools.
- Click on clear browsing data.
- Take out the check mark on cached images and files.
- Change the bar at the top to the beginning of time.
- Press clear browsing data.
You are good to go.
Do you want to add a new page to your blog? Here are the steps to doing so.
- Click on Kate’s Blog at the top. (It will say your name.)
- Go to dashboard.
- Find and click the bar on the sidebar that says pages.
- Click add new.
- Name it and press publish.
Do you want to change your blog’s theme?
- Go to the bar at the top saying the blog’s name.
- Click themes.
- Find one you like then click activate.