We just finished reading Stone Fox and we learned a lot about Little Willy and his relationship with his grandfather. We stopped and discussed many lessons throughout the book to see what John Reynolds Gardiner did as an author. We recently discussed how author’s put certain things in their stories for a reason, the author’s purpose.
- How did you feel about the ending of Stone Fox?
- Why do you think the author chose to end the book this way?
Once you write your reason(s), please give evidence from the text to support your answer and your thinking.
- You can post your thoughts on the padlet link below.
- Please include your first name, so we know who wrote each response.
- As always, please look at your spelling and punctuation before completing your post.