We finished our first day of designing, planning and creating our Maglev Transportation System. Your group worked really hard to test out the design you developed to see if the train safely and efficiently traveled along the track without any problems. In your Google Drive you will type up your Blog Post #1. This will be placed in your Science Folder in your Google Drive (new Docs, name it blog post #1 maglev). You have all this information on the last page of your packet as well.
Here is the Blog Post Requirements:
- What is a maglev train and how does it work?
- What was your group’s idea for the track and train?
- What did you do today that worked?
- What did you do today that failed?
- How was your experience working with your group? (What was challenging and what worked well?) No Names Included
Be sure to check over your work in your Google Drive BEFORE you post it to your blog. Look for:
- Proper capitalization and punctuation
- Spelling and grammar
- That you answered each question in FULL sentences
- Your writing reflects your work throughout day 1 of the Planning and Creating stages of the Engineering and Design Process
- You have used the Engineering Design Process and Magnetism Vocabulary provided to you