I decided that sketching the project was going to be hard if I didn’t know what works and what doesn’t, so I made some of the project. Last weekend, I started drafting some of the ideas I had for the project, and I took some photos to give you a sense of what I had in mind.
This was my first step. I used a remote control car to unblock the other car.
Then, the other car hits the Rubik’s cube off the table, pulling the Kleenex box off the xylophone releasing the spoon which hit a marble down a tube.
The marble goes between the coasters and hits a domino which causes all the dominos to fall and hit a ball.
the ball rolls into a car which hits more dominos.