Rube Goldberg Pt.4

In our project there was one thing that stood out to Audrey, Samantha and me, just not in a good way… It was dominos. We regret putting dominos in our project because they were IMPOSSIBLE to set up. You would be almost done and then “whoops” all the dominos would fall again. We decided we would have to ditch the dominos.

To replace the dominos we used Jenga blocks. They were taller so you could place them farther apart, they were more balanced and they were SO much easier to set up. Samantha, Audrey and I were very happy with our decision. It taught us about problem solving and improved our project.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *