3rd Rube Goldberg blog post

My partner Gracie and I were so excited to start building our Rube Goldberg project.  To start, we built what we had planned to do on our sketch. We had to adjust a little because the tools didn’t exactly work the way we thought they would.  We were able to work together to try different things to find something that worked. We also got frustrated at times, especially with the dominoes that kept knocking each other down.  We had to reset them each time. We have not finished building yet we are still going through different options.

 

We will keep updating you through the process.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *