The deadline came to use so fast. We were struggling to finish on time. We were so nervous that we were not going to finst in time with only one day left to work.
We use every second that we had. We felt ready to start videoing. Attempt 1-7 were a dig fail but attempt 8 got very far it got all the way to the last step but the truck was not strong enough. In the end we got it done on attempt 28. We were so proud of ourselves that we got it done in time.
In the end, I think that rube goldberg was a fun project. Yes, at times we were so frustrated that we wanted to pull our hair out. I think that this is a good learning experience. It taught me to manage my time and to work better with people in my class. I just wanted to thank Gracie so much for being flexible with the whole thing. I couldn’t have done this without her.
My partner Gracie and I were so excited to start building our Rube Goldberg project. To start, we built what we had planned to do on our sketch. We had to adjust a little because the tools didn’t exactly work the way we thought they would. We were able to work together to try different things to find something that worked. We also got frustrated at times, especially with the dominoes that kept knocking each other down. We had to reset them each time. We have not finished building yet we are still going through different options.
Me and my partner Gracie were so excited to sketching. We started! All was going well until step #4. We were stuck. We kept on stressing out. We thought we wouldn’t make the deadline.
Finally! We got ideas. One night, Gracie and her mom were looking on the computer for ideas. It was a miricale. They found a video with a bunch of inspiration that lead to other videos. From there, it was easy. We got the sketch finished.
Towards the end of the year my teacher asked my class and I to do a ecosystem project I choose the tundra. But before we got to do anything we had to research. When we were had enough research we went to the computer lad in our school. we had to draw out a story board and sketch the pictures than we wanted and figured out the words that we wanted basted on our research. When we where done with our story board we had to do a we video that is a app were you can make videos. We had to look for pictures and I did some recordings. Then we were finished