1. Iron Man- I really like his suit and his humor.
2. The Flash- His powers are really cool and I watch the series.
3. Captain America- I like the way he looks, and I am born in America
4. Deadpool- He is very humorous.
5. Spiderman- Everyone should like him. Seriously, he always does back flips.
6. Thor- What’s not to like about an immortal thunder god?
7. Batman- He is just so awesome.
8. Superman- I know he fights Batman in Batman vs. Superman, but I mean, he has laser vision, super strength, and he can even fly.
9. Doctor Strange- He learns how to get awesome weapons out of thin air. #amazing
10. Groot- What’s not to like about a cute super hero tree
Octopuses are amazing animals, because they can shape-shift, spray ink, and change color. This makes them amazing at disguise and hiding. The Coconut Octopus likes to hide in under and behind a lot. They has 3 hearts and and blue blood. Octopuses are invertebrates. They don’t have any bones. Having no bones makes it easy to go through tiny cracks. Octopus’s tentacles are attached directly to their heads. They can look like Sea Snakes, Mantis Shrimp, and even Soles. Octopuses are really cool.
Last Friday we did this thing called Breakout EDU. In Breakout EDU, you have to find clues and with those clues, you have to open a case with Hershey Kisses in it.
I thought one of the hardest puzzles in Breakout EDU was finding the pictures of mice with invisible codes. The mice were behind things, under things, and on things. The fact that they were often low made it hard to find them.
Our whole class was doing it together in the room across from our classroom. I have to admit myself, I think that no one worked together. I got a headache because of all the people shouting through the room. But it was still kind of fun to figure things out.