Hey, yesterday I was playing Destiny 2, and I loved playing the new Iron Banner. This season’s Iron Banner armor looks amazing, and the new “Claws of the Wolf” pulse rifle is a solid long range weapon.
Iron Banner is an event, with Lord Saladin as vendor, where you play Iron Banner Control, a new Crucible game mode, and you play that to get Iron Banner tokens. With those tokens you go to Lord Saladin, and your gear will be looking good. One fun thing about Iron Banner Control is that power level matters. If your gear is low power level, then your guns will do absolutely NO damage. I do a bit of damage because I am a 500+ power level, but I feel bad when I even HIT a power level 80. This is a picture of Lord Saladin:
This week, Xur is in nessus, selling Crimson. This hand cannon shoots burst rounds of 3, and is sufficient in PvP. Could be used to get hand cannon kills for the Ace of Spades quest, “Cayde’s Will”. Seeya!
Video Games are a very important part of my life. It is a way to connect with friends and live in a world packed with adventure. I have a few favorite games, and I would like to share them with you.
- Destiny 2: This is currently my favorite game on my PlayStation 4, because there is an amazing story, which you can play, and you can also do online multiplayer. You can get new armor, and also new weapons. There are these weapons called exotics, and they each have a unique “exotic perk”. This is a game I really enjoy playing, so check it out. Oh, and you can get it for free if you have PlayStation Plus.2. Overwatch: This game was a game I started playing a pretty long time ago, but it is still one of my favorite games. Overwatch won game of the year in 2016, and it is still moderately p
opular. You choose one of 28 characters, though Blizzard keeps making new ones, and use them to defeat the enemy team and complete the objectives. The objectives could be “Escort
- the Payload”, or “Take the Objective”, or many more. Every character, or hero, is as good, just it depends if you can play them right.
3. Fortnite Battle Royale: I’ve been playing this game since October, and that was when barely anyone played the game. I was really bad at it, but I played. Nowadays I am pretty good, though I quit a few weeks ago. It got a bit boring, but it is still an amazing game. In this game, 100 players drop into the game, and then you battle until there is only one player left. It’s a pretty straight forwards game, and there is only one map, so it gets boring after a while.
4. Fortnite Save the World: Earlier, I talked about this game’s newer, and more popular, counterpart, “Fortnite Battle Royale”, though This game is good too. In this you collect materials, and with those materials you craft weapons. This game is all about building a base and fending off the zombies. This game is not a game I am particularly good at, but it definitely deserves a spot on my list.
5. Splatoon: This game is not a PlayStation game, like the rest of these, but it is for Wii U. I play this game nearly every day of the school week, and it is so fun to get new guns and clothing. You “splat” each other and can turn into a squid. This game is not very serious, but I think it’s a fun and cartoony game. You can also get Splatoon 2 on Nintendo Switch.
These games are all really fun games and you should really play them. Seeya!