Room 18 Cubby Area Update
- About their prototypes like Margaret’s prototype (it was a spinning circle with a hook and under the hook was a another circle for the backpacks).
- Some people thought Oliver’s prototype is better because there was a space for the lunch box and everyone has their own space and it will be less distracting than Margaret’s prototype.
- Some say that it is going to be squished if you use Oliver’s prototype (the backpack and the jacket).
- If you use Margaret’s prototype, if some people are messy then we need dividers.
- Instead of the 2 hooks coming from the middle, do two different ones from both sides (Oliver’s prototype)
What are you using to make the actual one?
— Hannah, Umi, Adrian, Tessa