Rocketry (building)

Building our rocket for the first time was awesome. It took about two weeks to build them. We made the wings out of styrofoam covered in duct tape. We used two VintageĀ© bottles connected together for the body part of our rocket. Our first launch was a huge fail. It only reached a 15 degree angle from 50 meters away. What were trying to do next for our 2nd launch is to make an uncrooked bottle and no duck tape on our wings and smoothing it out with sand paper to make it more aerodynamic and light. Another thing our group was going to do was to roll paper to the shape of a nose cone. Our first nose cone failed because it was crooked also. Our first launch was a fail, but our second launch is going to be a success.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *