Wooden Box Update

Since the last time I talked about my box, I have made a lot of progress.  After I finished cutting all my pieces, I had to sand them. Sanding took a lot of time but when I finished I noticed there were some uneven pieces that I couldn’t  sand off. Ms. Giroux then made some small cuts to make them all even. After everything was all sanded I started to glue. I think gluing was the easiest part except for putting it in the vice to dry. Whenever I put my box in the vice, the pieces would move around a lot and I had to try and fix them. As a result of this, today when I found my box all glued, the pieces didn’t fit together very evenly. To fix this I have to use the belt sander to sand these pieces way down.


Post a comment

You may use the following HTML:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>