For my last coding project. I did another Scratch project. I wanted to do a catch game because it looked fun. I started with the tutorial. Then I added more baseballs. Now I had an original catch game. I then added a score and countdown. Once I was done I thought to myself how I can make it better. After playing some of my classmates games I thought that a two person catch game would be fun. But after a few games with some other people I noticed that one bowl one every time. I had to change that. I added different looking balls that have different values. I thought this would be a more free for all game. Once that was done I tried my game out, made the last few fixes and then published it.
Here it is: