I finished my flashlight! I think the hardest part was soldering and making my blueprint. I had to keep re-soldering my circuit because every time I did it, it didn’t work. That was very time-consuming. Making the blueprint was pretty challenging because the measurements had to be very accurate. I didn’t really take the time to read the rubric for the blueprint, so I hope I didn’t do anything wrong. Next time I’ll make sure to look over it.
Okay, now your probably wondering how it turned out. I think it turned out very well, but while decorating it, I didn’t make the “on” and “off” signs, so I had to white-out two parts of it to include that. That’s the only down-side. The good thing is that it works and all of the pieces fit in very well!
Anyway, here’s some bad news, the last day of the quarter was this Friday, so it was the last day of 6th grade tech for my class. I really enjoyed making all of these cool projects this year, and I can’t wait for 7th grade tech!
Here’s how my flashlight turned out: