This blog post is going to be on working on my final Capstone project. I mentioned that I was doing an I-movie, however it’s different than a typical I-movie. I made a google presentation like I would normally do: bullet points, script, titles, etc. But then, I moved the slides to an I-movie. I remember that this step was very annoying because I had to do it individually, one by one. My next step would be to do voice overs. I tried doing my voice overs 2 different ways, one way in the bathroom which had echo and the second way, which I ended up using was with the microphone that the apple earbuds provide. Voice overs aren’t my favorite thing because I always get super thirsty by doing them. At this point my I-movie has the basics done. This is the point that I add images, Ken burns effects and more. What I first do is add images, for example if I’m listing something I would listen to my voice overs and match up the images. This takes about 1 minute. I don’t always do Ken burns effects, I only do them when there is no images that could help and zooming in to something would, or if it’s an image and adding ken burns would make it look more professional. Ken burns effects are extremely easy, at least for me, so those normally take me about a few seconds. Normally I add music last because it’s the least important. Finally, I watch my movie one last time and make any last minute adjustments, when I’m happy with my movie I make it a file, and save it to my desktop. This took about a couple of minutes. Then I uploaded to Google Drive which took 12 minutes, it was very boring to wait. Overall, it was a long process, but I think it was worth it. I’m very proud of my I-movie and everything. Capstone was very fun and I really enjoyed it. Hope you enjoyed!