A few days ago we did this challenge called Breakoutedu. We had to look at the clues around the room and try to open lock to the safety goggles. The room was split up into two parts. The other side finished before my team but it was fun. Mr.Calvert (our teacher) said that if we were not able to open the case then we would not be able use the safety goggles the hole quarter.
Hi welcome back!
In technology there are many dangers machines such as a scroll saws and soldering irons. we need to have rules to keep us safe these are the rules:
- Think before you act
- Tie your hair back if you have long hair and don’t wear baggy clothes
- Don’t assume you know training before tools
- No talking when using machinery
- Always wear safety glasses
- Before using a machine get instruction, get permission, and inspect machine.
- Unplug the machine when you want to make unadjustment
- Never leave a tool unattended
- Be cautious
- Be careful
- Never nudge someone
- Report all accidents
This is an automata
For the next about ten weeks I am going to be doing a program called Technology. In Technology we can make cool projects. I am very excited that we are able to make something with a circuit because I think it is fun to do trial and error to see what may go right or what may go wrong. We are also going to be making automata’s out of cardboard. I wonder how we are going to make the objects move with only turning a lever? I am planning on telling you guys alot about what I am going in technology.