How do you define sport or athlete? There are nearly 60 events in the Summer and Winter Olympics, but each year there are some that get people to stop and ask, “How is this a sport?” And then there’s another event that’s become very popular in competitive sports world — Sport (Cup) Stacking. Watch the video below to learn about this fast growing sport! Then reply to this post with a response to the question — What makes cup stacking a sport?
The Northern Lights is a phenomenon that creates one of Nature’s most beautiful light shows. Take a look at the video of the lights below, then read more about them here. In the Reply space below, respond to the following:
- According to the article linked above, how did the Alaskan Inuit and the Menominee tribe explain the appearance of the lights?
- List one Fun Fact about the Northern Lights.
This video featuring cartoon birds on a wire sends a message about what makes up a healthy community of individuals. Watch the video. When you’re done watching respond to these questions. What does this cartoon say about communities that are healthy? Who is the antagonist in this video?
Please practice your keyboarding skills for 15 minutes. REMEMBER your typing position!
Good Morning Boys and Girls! Can you please click on the link below to begin practicing your multiplication facts.
Once you click the link:
- Write your name in the given space.
- Choose the operation (multiplication)
- Click “Range”
- Click “Start Range” and pick a number
- Click “End Range” and pick a number
- Click “Start”