We are surrounded by technology in our world today. We need technology to start our cars, heat our homes, play music, and give us directions when we’re in the car. In fact, technology plays a role in so much of our everyday life. If we depend on technology so much, how would we know if we’re addicted — that is, we’re so dependent on it, we can’t go without it. Take a look at this video to hear one teenager’s story about technology addiction.
Do you use any technology that makes you feel that you always have to be on it? Click on the Comment space below to explain your response.
The Northern Lights is a phenomenon that creates one of Nature’s most beautiful light shows. Take a look at the video of the lights below, then read more about them here. In the Reply space below, respond to the following:
- According to the article linked above, how did the Alaskan Inuit and the Menominee tribe explain the appearance of the lights?
- List one Fun Fact about the Northern Lights.
Please practice your keyboarding skills for 15 minutes. REMEMBER your typing position!
Good Morning Boys and Girls! Can you please click on the link below to begin practicing your multiplication facts.
Once you click the link:
- Write your name in the given space.
- Choose the operation (multiplication)
- Click “Range”
- Click “Start Range” and pick a number
- Click “End Range” and pick a number
- Click “Start”