Adobe Spark is a amazing site that you can make awesome adds, posters and a lot more cool stuff. What our class is suppose to do is that we make a poster and a add. We had to do this because we posted our Rube Goldberg Machine ( go check Vivian Roberts youtube channel to access my Rube Goldberg machine final video.) And if you have seen a long youtube video than you know that there is adds in the middle of the youtube video. So what I am pridicting is that we are going to add our posters and our mini video.
- In this blog post, I am going to talk about what I liked and disliked about the entire Rube Goldberg’s project. The Rube Goldberg’s project was not only fun, but also very demanding and so it is definitely going to help me in Middle School. This project took over a month and, at the end, I felt so good after all the hard time and all the hours that I put into it. Sometimes, I might even think that I wouldn’t have time to finish the project in time. When I felt that way, that made me work harder and get all of the work done. Also, when Mateo and I were building, I thought about adding a labyrinth and a wooden maze and it made our Rube Goldberg’s project look much better. Personally, I thought that the building process was the best part because, when we were building, we got more ideas and changed a lot of stuff, which made the entire project look better. Also, when we recorded it, we thought that people don’t want to watch a Rube Goldberg’s project video in slow-motion because the class may get bored. After all the fails, the times that we were up until 11:00 pm and the times that we worked together in my house for 10 hours straight, here is our final Rube Goldberg’s machine…
In this blog post, I am going to talk about how Mateo and I figured out which steps we wanted to use for the project. The first thing that our teacher made us to do was to get a bunch of research so that we could get some ideas on what we wanted the objective for the project to be. So then we chose a soccer ball rolling into a goal as our project's main objective. What we decided was to gather a bunch of steps that we thought were good and then we made a sketch. Then, we started to test them out and see if they would work. To make our project more enjoyable and exciting, we added a labyrinth, a wooden maze, a goalie and even some soccer fans to make our Rube Goldberg's Machine look way cooler. First, we cut tubes as we said in the sketch. Then, we exchanged them with the wooden maze. Also, when the phone vibrated, it used to say "mama" because the computer was connected to my mom's cell phone. So, then we changed it to say Rube Goldberg calling, Rube Goldberg calling Mateo and Nick for it will sound cooler. A way that we added steps was that we got two steps and then we got what we liked and then combined them to get an extra step.
In this blog post, I will be talking about the procces of building. In the proccess of building, you are going to have to test every step. If you don't and if it doesn't work, you are going to half to rebuild the whole thing all over again. Thus, that's why Mateo and I decided to test the project step by step. The way we built it was through steps that we got on the internet and then we edited them and made it better. The other way that we built was that we found steps that we liked on the internet and then copied the step and gave credit to the source as needed. For example, I got the phone vibrating down a ramp from a youtube channel called Joseph's machines; however, I didn't have to give credits to anyone because I totally changed it. In the youtube video, the phone went down a wooden ramp and then a baby grabbed it. In our Rube Goldberg project, we got a book as the base and another book as the ramp and then the phone hit dominos. In addition, we called the phone from my laptop by hitting a key from the keyboard using a pulley that we built. This was part of the first 7 steps of my rube goldberg machine