Creating The iMovie For The Rube Goldberg

I am in the middle of making an iMovie for Leo and my Rube Goldberg project.  I started by downloading and compiling the various pictures and videos of our project – setting up, design # 1 and design # 2 walk-throughs, failed attempts and FINALLY the successful attempt “try # 51”! I added music, text and changed speeds of various sections to make the iMovie shorter and more interesting. I am still editing it and also inserting special effects and hope to have it completed over the next couple of days.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *