For my Rube Goldberg Project we decided to change are goal back to stamp on paper. We finished building it, but we have been having some problems. The problem is for our second step the ball that goes the tube might not fully go down or when the ball hits another ball that hits a train when the ball hits that another ball it does not give the ball enough power to make the train move. We have been experiencing both problems. We experience one or the other. We are trying to figure out a way to fix the problem. We are not sure yet how we will exactly fix it,but we are thinking. I am sure that are Rube Goldberg project will go farther then the last time and that soon it will finish all the way through.