Octopus

Jun - 20 2017 | By

Octopus can shape – shift and camouflage to get away from predators. Octopus have inc sacks, they release the inc when they are threatened. Octopus have suction cups on their tentacles to help them grip rocks and other things he needs to move with. They have 3 hearts and blue blood. Octopus are invertebrates. They have no bones. They have parrot shaped beaks to help brake open shells and to protect the cartilage around its brain. The shape of an octopus’s pupil helps it see the color of things. The octopus eats its own arm only if it is really hungry. They eat small sharks, fish, crabs, and other sea creatures. Some kinds of octopus can use its suckers to open a glass jar filled with seafood snacks.

If you have a specific idea that you want me to post about just comment in the comment bar bellow. I hope you liked my post.

Image result for octopus

6 Comments

1. kassatly says:

Rush, I really enjoyed all of your posts. I love how you add pictures and links. Your page is visually interesting. Nice work!

2. zfeng26 says:

Hello Rush,

I love your blog. For one reason, I like it because you didn’t just use words to write it. You also included a image. For another thing, you sticked to your topic, you didn’t write about things that didn’t matter to the topic. For another thing, I love octopuses. They are just so cool. I think that it is fascinating to know that octopuses have three hearts and have blue blood. It is also interesting to know that it can change shape and has a beak in it’s body. If you want to write another blog post,I think you could do a review on your favorite movie.

From,
    Lincoln

3. jdallal26 says:

I really like how you described the octopus, what they do, also how and they are threatened and how they use their defense. I also like how you added something funny to it. You added a lot of detailed text and the writing is really specific. I have a no questions for you because it was such a good story and how it could use things that other animals can’t do. Overall, it was a really interesting post and I would like to read it again.

From, Jacob

4. plin26 says:

Dear Rush,
    I think that the blog is very interesting. I wish I could camouflage myself an octopus.
    I also like the picture that you put on the blog. I never knew octopuses have blue blood! I think it was very cool to add that fact.

From,
    Peter

5. sslivjanovski26 says:

Dear Rush,
    I loved your post about octopuses. I learned stuff I never knew before, for example I learned that octupi have blue blood. I have 2 questions for you, question number 1 do you like octopuses to eat? I don’t I hate them!! Question number 2 Why did you choose about octopuses?I liked how you told different and cool facts about octopuses!

Now I want to learn more about octopuses because of the cool facts you told me!!
    I am so excited to read more about octopuses!!

From Seka

6. csnyder26 says:

Dear Rush:

I like your post of the octopus because you put in interesting facts like three hearts and blue blood I didn’t know they had blue blood.I also like your post because you include the tiniest details like, some octopus can use it’s suckers to open a glass jar filled with seafood snacks.That a lot of people would want to include but wouldn’t cause they thought it would be silly but honestly I like it.
    Why do you like octopuses?

From,