Rube Goldberg Blog Post #4

So far, I’ve been struggling with getting past the first few steps. My first thought was that my rube goldberg would not work in the ending part but what actually happened was my begging was not working.

I’ve made a lot of major changes to my sketch. I’ve especially done this in my ramp, due to the fact that it just won’t stand. I had to use lots and lots of materials to successfully keep up the ramp. One thing that has been very annoying is that my pet rabbit is constantly trying to get out of his box which makes a ton of noise. This is really annoying when I’m trying to record.

In the beginning I started noticing many different parts where I doubted it would work. One major part was trying to connect my ramp to the part where the ball falls of the stairs. I connected this by sing a plastic pipe to have the ball roll into it and then when the ball gets through, it will roll onto the ramp.

I learned from my first 7 attempts that it was always the first 2 steps that didn’t or barely worked. After these fals, I decided to make sure that my first steps were automatically done. Or just it was 100% going to work.

My prediction is that it will take 20 attempts to make it work.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *