For capstone I know I talked about it in my first blog post but I finally chose My main inquiry question! It is “How has veterinary surgery changed and improved over the years”? I chose this main inquiry question because I thought I would get lots of information from it and I am interested in it. Actually in the middle of the process I thought about changing my capstone topic in general to prosthetics for dogs but then I noticed that I did not have a lot of information and I also thought that It would be a more fun experience if I did it on something I knew more about.
For my sub questions I had to do something that was in the same zone or vibe as my main inquiry questions. We have to have 5 or 6 sub questions and 1 main inquiry question. Our sub questions are not our interview questions, they are questions to ask ourself as we get our research. My sub questions are:
- What is the history of veterinary medicine and surgeries?
- What are the requirements/training involved with becoming a veterinary surgeon?
- What specialties have emerged and contributed to better practices?
- What are the most common vet surgery procedures?
- How did technology change veterinary surgery?
- What future technology inventions could be a big breakthrough for animal surgery?
- In all, my project was very fun. I have to say in my opinion the sub questions are easier to find in fact I’m pretty sure finding my main inquiry question is the hardest part of the project! This part of the project was my favorite and I will be back soon with my 3rd capstone blog post bye.