Here are 5 facts on South Africa that I learned and that you may not know.
- In the entire continent of Africa, there are less than 25,000 rhinos left. There are only that much left because animal hunters hunt them a lot.
- In SA the most used language is English.
- In SA, before 1994, all the presidents were white.
- Nelson Mandala was the first balck president in SA.
- SA has three capital cities which are Cape Town (We are there right now!), Pretoria, and Bloefontein.
Hi people! Today I’m going to be posting about the facts about why I don’t like butterfly and a little more about it. First of all butterfly looks like this:
It is my least favorite stroke because on the 6th step, you have to immediately put your head down even though your hands are not even up yet. I also do not like it because when I kick, my hands do not go up enough so that affects me from going farther so I basically stay in one place. also when I kick, the kicks I do are not strong so that also affects me from going farther. Even though it is not as worse as my backstroke is, it is still really bad.
Hoped you liked this post and ENJOYED my other posts! 😉
Hi peeps! Today I’m going to be posting about swim. Swimming is one of my passions simply because I’ve been doing it for 5 years. For swim team though, I have only been doing it for 2 years. Now I am in the Badgers Swim Club and the requirements that they have are quite hard.
I normally go 3 times a week to practice, but if there is a meet, I go four times. I just had my second meet on Saturday, but I don’t know what place I am in. The last time I had a meet, I was in 63rd place, 42nd place, and 63rd place again. the strokes that I did were: 100 freestyle (63rd), 50 backstroke (63rd), and 50 breaststroke (42nd). I wasn’t really happy about that. I thought that I would do better than I actually did.
If I were to line the strokes in the order I liked them, it would probably be like this: breaststroke, freestyle, butterfly, and finally backstroke. I absolutely hate backstroke because I have never been good at it. I am also not really good at butterfly because I always can’t get my hips up so I can go faster. I am pretty good at freestyle , but if I use all my energy at once, I can’t do more than 5 laps before slowing down. Breaststroke is my favorite stroke because I can relax when I’m doing it. Sometimes I can’t relax because either I’m in a meet or my coach tells us to go sprint breaststroke. What is your favorite stroke if you do swimming?
Hoped you liked this posts and ENJOYED my other posts! 🙂
Here are some 6 word stories that I came up. Can you guess what the back story is?
- Frantically, hands shaking, my heart pounding.
- A new land, a new life
- New home, New adventures, New memories
- Home is where your stories begin
- I was scared, so were you
- I was born but never lived
- I tried I succeeded I’m happy
- look up and find your dreams
- I’m speaking, no words come out
- Smile and maybe happiness will come