When we started our rocketry unit we were exited. Here is how it went for designing rocket 1. First thing we needed to do was to design a rocket together as a group. My group called our self’s AOCST. Which stands for Association Of Creative Space Travel. Then on our slideshow we created a rocket, which took a lot of arguing of what color, how to make it good, and what to use.
Finally we settled on something.
When we made our body of the rocket, it was a bit hard, but then someone and someone did it together and it worked. Then the fins. Some of us though it had too small fins, but then we decided it was fine. But the nose cone wasn’t so good. The cardboard I made was not stable. It was ripping and was not good enough, but we kept going (though I thought it wold not have worked). And we were done with that part.